Friday, January 15, 2010

formspring.me

when to say i love you

When to say I love you? Tough question I say.

I love you is not just an ordinary phrase we can use in our daily living for I believe that the word LOVE is so complex. Since I was left by my ex couple of years ago I started thinking if I do really love her or the person I usually tell those phrase. I do have doubts about loving people after that.

Those people who are close to me knows about it. I don't remember who I had a talk with and she keeps on telling me why don't I tell that phrase? I just nodded and say, nothing. Now, if you read this then you know why.


To conclude, I love you should be enunciated when you know from deep inside that you love the person. That's all thank you!

Just ask anything but not on my private life like love, I can answer love problems if you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment