Tuesday, January 19, 2010

formspring.me

tell me, how would you know if it's really love you feel for someone, and not just plain crush-crush or infatuation?

Good question, actually its not easy thing to know if your in love or just a plain infatuation.

For me, easy way to look if you're in love or not.

when you're in love you can look at the person directly in the eye.
when you're in love you feel differently, you enjoy his/her company lalo na when you're out with him/her.

when you're in love every single day you're with him/her tendency is you will be hurt and when you're hurt you are in love.

when you're in love definitely you will not find a reason why you are loving.

when you're in love no walls, no ceilings no floors.


that's all. thank you!

Just ask anything but not on my private life like love, I can answer love problems if you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment