Tuesday, January 19, 2010

formspring.me

what's with singapore?

I do have a client, I actually met him earlier, he flew here in Manila just to talk to me and my team.

We deal with the client from Duration Inc Singapore. I don't know if I can answer what are going to do with their company. Well I just say we are going to develop two projects for them. We will be flying in Singapore for three weeks, will have a stipend, all expense paid, month salary of about $600. What else? That's it.

That's all I can say about my work in Singapore. By the way, after our trip there in Singapore we will be back here in the Philippines yeah? And will continue with the development. From that we'll setup an office here in Manila.

Just ask anything but not on my private life like love, I can answer love problems if you have.

No comments:

Post a Comment