Thursday, November 19, 2009

kwentuhan

I went to school this morning to fix my graduation requirements expecting that I'll be graduating this February. Yay~ that would be a thing that will make my parents be proud of, and still I am expecting that I will graduate with medal. Yes, a medal. I'm speaking of best thesis here. I know we can, and I know its possible. I got in school 8am and one funny thing about is that my records-in-charge will swipe at 10 so I have to wait for her to be on her desk to validate my records in school. Crap right?! I wasn't expecting a regular employee running 10-5 pm work, pretty not a stressful task for her. Anyhow, inshort I got my form re-signed and have asked those people incharge to sign it.

I am bit pissed when I got to let my coordinator sign my clearance. First things first, an employee should know the details of her/his boss' schedule, how come this attendant doesn't know her boss' whereabouts. Anyhow, I successfully completed the clearance. Well, yes LMO is still processing my papers and another is my completion of our thesis. I am actually excited about it, looking forward that I would be able to kick ass on the defense. I won't be pessimist jerk this time as I learned my lesson.

Anyhow, why is it that when I am infront of an interviewer my mind doesn't work. where is my creative juices? Whaaat! What I told Ms. Yoto I can't communicate well and she agreed. Haayy., poor boy. I'm actually working it on. That's one commentary that I am looking forward of changing and that's what I call positive critisism. I had a great time with Ms. Yoto, we talked about different issues related to my well-being, tackled issues on Father son relationship, priestly vocation, and psychology as second course. Now I enjoyed their service.

that would be all I can say about. What transpired this morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment