Friday, March 19, 2010

Software Development, not by fate


Early morning I get up my bed, prayed and wished that I may be able to land a job. Today I’ll be going to another company trying my luck out as a Jr. Developer. Sadly, after I had their examination same as what I had on my RCG IT application I had my misfortune. It’s been weeks and counting that I am aspiring and stumble on for a job but until now I haven’t found right post for me. Bad timing, not my time I guess but then I am so disappointed of what I am acting and performing. I feel like giving up on these tribulations I am encountering. I am not finding post because of my personal growth but for others. Yes, I do have other plans for my salary and I should keep it private until I landed for one. Stumbling for a jobs seems so hard given that you are a newly graduate getting a post which needs job experience.  Software development is what I love but Kuya seems not giving me what I wanted. I remember what I just had written on my application. They are asking me what drives me apply for that position on their company. I simply said, “It is my passion dreaming of new ideas and putting it into actions through software development and I guess that drives me to apply for that position you’re company is catering”. But I guess, software development is not the career which my fate is pointing at I should search for it.

After my exam, I went straight to Glorietta to bug off my mind out of tribulations and miseries. I set up my mind watching another romance movie. Fate gave me such bonus and drives me to watch not-so-romantic-movie Book of Eli. At first I thought Book of Eli was an action movie that I even told my girlfriend it is an action film [we should have watched them together the other day or maybe today]. Kuya strikes again, this time I will listen. [Seriously, I am not totally listening at Him] He let me watched the movie all alone, strikes me at my most unhappy part of my day. While I am watching a movie and I think of someone will bombard the movie house as one unknown person find a seat beside me and after few minutes left. I couldn't see anything as where he sat was a few seats from me but then he left it unfolded. To my nervousness I am praying that if this is my time, it is my time. The best part is, I am watching an apocalypse-type of movie. How real right? :) Further on, at first I didn't get a chance to tell myself I will love this movie but as the reel goes winding made me realize it is a good film to watch. Suggestion, watch it all by yourself then think of deep things like death and what ifs. :) 

(Just to further spill to you what the movie is all about, lemme share it to you on my next post)

After I had watched it, I then hurry to go out of the movie house to my fear of someone bombarding it. haha! Well, every time I go to the movie house that is what runs on my wits. Relaxing, peaceful aura of a movie house ample of guys and gals are dating someone will ruin your day by taking Death bringer at your side. Anyway!

After I took my shopping center rituals, I decided to walk down the and settled to talk to my Father, I went to my Father’s house [ours] and talked. We had a good talk and rest is history.


As I am ending my day with a blog, I am trying to start a new life. Good start of mom taking me at a nearby dentist to treat my Aquino-colored teeth. And a good start of not having petty fight with my mom.

As I end this blog I just want to quote Eli's prayer I guess this is a good way to end the night.. "Dear Lord, Thank you for giving me the strength and the conviction to complete the task you entrusted to me. Thank you for guiding me straight and true through the many obstacles in my path. And for keeping I resolute when all around seemed lost. Thank you for your protection and your many signs along the way. Thank you for any good that I may have done, I'm so sorry about the bad. Thank you for the friend I made. Thank you for finally allowing me to rest. I'm so very tired, but I go now to my rest at peace. I fought the good fight, I finished the race, I kept the faith. "  

No comments:

Post a Comment