Monday, December 28, 2009

If I could turn back time

Monday morning, as I am going to finish my thesis revisions for January 4th. I am wasting my time on facebook as I saw her graduation pictures as I see her face again. I don't know how to express what's inside me. I don't know how to deal with it, I think I am still for her and I think I got no reason to forget her. I remember the days I have with her, the torpe days I got 3 years ago. If I could turn back time when she doesn't have an affair with someone else. That's so patethic isn't. I am thinking of putting comments on her profile but how can I, I don't want to lose her again. Facebook is just the only bridge to her.
Well, we can't turn back time but memories can. I am living with memories, both fun and hurtful. I wish I can manage to go over to Maryland and have a chat with her. I can manage to find her in Fort Washington just to see her. I wish they will separate as I am going for her, courting her again.

Argh! I don't think I could get her back. Anyway, purely thoughts today thanks.

PS: I don't think I can't get her back, I don't think my feelings are still intact. As far as I know, we can still be friends but lover cannot. I admire her much, I know that all I can have for now. Well, sorry to say but I am not available so she is.

No comments:

Post a Comment